Assistant Restaurant Manager (QSR) Carrols Corporation, Burger King - Peekskill, NY . Come see why Carrols is the largest Burger King franchisee in the world! With us, you have job security and an opportunity for an amazing career! With hard work and dedication, you can grow through our ranks just like our President/CEO/Chairman, Mr. Dan Accordino! Mr. Accordino started his career as an Assistant Manager at one of our restaurants in Syracuse, NY. Here at Carrols, we have a specific career path and training program meant to help you grow and succeed. We are creating the leaders of tomorrow and all we need is you! If you feel that you are a great leader, who feels a sense of pride when growing those around you, then we are looking for YOU!! Some quick facts about our company:
- We are constantly growing! We’ve obtained over 275 BK’s in a little more than 2 years!
- We want to invest in your career! We are a people oriented company!
- We own and operate more than 700 BK’s in 17 states.
- We offer promotions without pre-determined time requirements.
- Our philosophy is "Promotion is a natural progression, not a chance happening."
- We will pay for your experience up to $50,000 per year!
How we can benefit you:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement for business-related courses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- 5 day work week
- 7 week paid development program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties such as delegating work and training employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Management clothing allowance
What we require of you:
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience in a leadership role or supervisory position.
- Strong Math Skills
- Upbeat and Outgoing Personality
Apply today to see if you’d be the perfect fit! To learn more about our company, please visit www.carrols.com.
Carrols' success can be attributed to its people; people who are dedicated to providing outstanding service and quality food for their guests. Carrols Corporation is mission-focused; everyone from the President to the Assistant Manager has a clear understanding and vision of our business and goals of the company.
We take pride in offering our employees a unique ownership-based culture that rewards performance and fosters longevity. We seek the best people and are committed to training our management teams to be leaders in today's quick -service restaurant industry. This positions them for exceptional career advancement. Our experience has taught us that commitment to personal development produces the highest level of success.
Carrols Corporation has over a 50-year history of success in the quick-service restaurant industry. The talent, vision, drive and hard work of our people measures our success. If you are ready for excitement , personal growth and a challenging career...we're ready for you!